What are the advantages of photovoltaic energy systems?
1. Solar energy resources are inexhaustible and inexhaustible.
2. Environmental protection. Photovoltaic power generation itself does not require fuel, does not emit carbon dioxide, and does not pollute the air. No noise is produced.
3. Wide range of applications. The solar power generation system can be used as long as it can get sunlight, and it is not restricted by factors such as geography and altitude.
4. Abundant production materials for solar cells: silicon material is abundant in reserves, and the abundance of the earth’s crust ranks second after oxygen, reaching as much as 26%.
5. long service life. Crystalline silicon solar cells can last as long as 20 to 35 years. In the PV energy system, as long as the design is reasonable and the type is selected properly, the battery life can be as long as 10 years.
6. The solar cell module has a simple structure, small size and light weight, which is convenient for transportation and installation, and the construction period is short.
7. The system combination is easy. A number of solar cell modules and battery cells are combined to form the system’s solar cell array and battery pack; inverters and controllers can also be integrated. The system can be large or small, and it is very easy to expand.
How about the power generation effect in rainy weather?
Answer: It will also generate electricity, but the effect is not very good. If it is a cloudy day, the power generation is only about 20% of that on a sunny day.
How long is the service life of the household distributed photovoltaic energy system, and will maintenance be troublesome?
Answer: The lifespan of ordinary photovoltaic modules is about 25 years, and the lifespan of household distributed photovoltaic power generation products is as long as 30 years.
The maintenance is relatively simple, generally it is to remove bird droppings, leaves and other shelters on the photovoltaic glass panel. In addition, PV modules are modular and closed, and generally do not require maintenance, just replace them directly, and replace them free of charge during the warranty period for non-human damage.
Will the power be insufficient when it is cold in winter? How to solve it?
Answer: The power generation of a PV energy system is indeed affected by temperature, but the effect is very small. The factors that directly affect the power generation are the intensity of radiation, the duration of sunshine, and the operating temperature of solar cell components. In winter, the temperature is lower and the sunshine duration is shorter, so the general power generation will be less than that in summer, which is also a normal phenomenon.
If any other questions you have about solar energy system, please just feel free to consult Maxbo New Energy. Our professional technicians are always at your disposal.