120kW hybrid solar system
Supporting configuration list
120kW hybrid inverter * 1
550W Solar Panel * 240
480V 300Ah Li Battery * 1
16 input, 1 output control box * 1
4MM2 photovoltaic line* 800m
16MM2 photovoltaic line * 300m
95MM2 photovoltaic line * 2meter
Mounting bracket (Roof/Ground)
Driven electrical appliances
within 120kW (resistive load)
within 40kW (inductive load)
About 631.19 square meters
Application and Usage of a 120kW Hybrid Solar System
A 120kW hybrid solar system represents a powerful and versatile renewable energy solution that combines the benefits of solar panels, energy storage, and optional backup sources. In this description, we will explore the applications and usage methods of a 120kW hybrid solar system to provide users with a comprehensive understanding of its capabilities and advantages.
1. Commercial and Industrial Facilities:
- Energy Cost Reduction: A 120kW hybrid solar system is ideal for medium to large commercial and industrial facilities, including warehouses, factories, and office buildings. It significantly reduces electricity costs by harnessing abundant solar energy and reducing reliance on grid power.
- Carbon Footprint Reduction: These systems play a crucial role in achieving sustainability goals and reducing carbon emissions. They enable businesses to demonstrate their commitment to environmental responsibility.
2. Agricultural Operations:
- Farms and Agribusinesses: Solar power is particularly advantageous for the agriculture sector. A 120kW hybrid system can help power irrigation systems, livestock operations, and processing facilities, enhancing productivity while reducing operational expenses.
- Remote Farms: In remote agricultural areas with limited access to the grid, a hybrid solar system provides a reliable and cost-effective source of electricity for essential farm operations.
3. Educational and Government Institutions:
- Schools and Universities: Educational institutions can benefit from reduced energy costs, and they can use the system as an educational tool to teach students about renewable energy and sustainability.
- Government Buildings: Municipalities can reduce energy expenses in government facilities, such as community centers, libraries, and public offices, while setting an example for the community.
4. Remote Communities and Microgrids:
- Isolated Communities: In remote or off-grid areas, a 120kW hybrid solar system can serve as the backbone of a microgrid, providing reliable electricity to homes, schools, and healthcare facilities.
1. Energy Generation:
- Solar Harvesting: The primary function of the system is to harness solar energy using photovoltaic (PV) panels. These panels convert sunlight into electricity during daylight hours.
2. Energy Storage:
- Battery Integration: Excess energy generated during the day is stored in batteries for use during the night or when solar generation is insufficient. Lithium-ion or advanced lead-acid batteries are commonly used for energy storage in hybrid systems.
- Load Shifting: Users can program the system to charge batteries when electricity rates are lower, typically during off-peak hours, and discharge the stored energy during peak demand, maximizing cost savings.
3. Grid Interaction:
- Grid-Tied Operation: In grid-tied mode, surplus solar energy can be fed back into the grid. This can result in net metering, where excess electricity is credited to the user’s account, further reducing electricity bills.
- Emergency Power: During grid outages, the system can be configured to provide emergency power, ensuring critical loads remain operational. This is especially important for businesses and institutions that cannot afford downtime.
4. Diesel Generator Integration (Optional):
- Backup Power: To enhance energy reliability, a diesel generator can be integrated into the system. It automatically starts during extended periods of low solar generation or during grid outages, providing uninterrupted power supply.
5. Monitoring and Control:
- Remote Monitoring: Users can monitor the system’s performance, energy production, and battery status remotely through a user-friendly interface or a mobile app. This enables real-time tracking and optimization.
In conclusion, a 120kW hybrid solar system is a versatile and cost-effective solution with a wide range of applications, from reducing energy expenses in commercial and industrial settings to providing sustainable electricity in remote communities. By harnessing the power of the sun, integrating energy storage, and potentially incorporating backup sources, users can benefit from reliable, clean, and affordable energy while contributing to a more sustainable future. Proper installation, monitoring, and maintenance ensure optimal performance and longevity of the system.
Our YouTube channel